The following are instructions for entry Method A,
- for China Wineries and China Importers/Distributors, or for wineries
overseas intending to enter through representatives based in China.
For Wineries overseas without representation in China, please refer Method B.
To download Entry kit
To Enter your wines on the Internet
To Enter your wines via EMAIL
STEP1Get the Entry Form and Wine Form
Get Entry Form and Wine Form:
DownLoad Excel File
Microsoft EXCEL ver.2007(WIN）
The forms for Microsoft EXCEL ver.2000(WIN) is downloaded when you click the Excel file link. Please type all your infomation which is necessary for entry, using Microsoft EXCEL.
※ Please input all your data in english, non-accentuated characters.
STEP2Complete the Entry Form and Wine Form, Wine Label Scan, and Payment
- Entry Form via internet and payment must be received at the latest by Friday 21st June 2013.
- Entry Forms and Wine Forms should be sent to:
- Please complete the Entry Form carefully - the information provided will be used for all subsequent certificates.
- Please show full company details/address and contact name where indicated.
- Please complete the Wine Forms carefully - the information provided will be used for all subsequent certificates.
- Chinese retail price of wines per bottle MUST be included on the Wine Form (for wines not yet available in China please list your FOB export price and retail price in your home market).
* Please refer to "Wine Categories" page, when you fill in the Wine Form and choose wine category.
Please choose the category for each entry. Quote the appropriate code. All wines will, as far as possible, be tasted alongside wines of similar age and price. The China Wine Challenge reserves the right to change the category of a particular wine.
Wine Label Scans
- Please scan the front and back labels of your wines. (JPG or PDF)
- This is to check entries against actual wines received.
- Attach them together with your Entry Forms if entering by email, and if entering through website, send email with only label scans.
Payment Method - Bank Transfer Only -
- Bank: Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation
- Branch/branch address: 30/F, HSBC Building, Shanghai IFC, 8 Century Ave., Pudong, Shanghai
- P.R.China 200120
- Bank telephone number: (086) 400 882 6688
- Account number (RMB A/C): 920-009511-001
- Account number (EUR A/C): 300-001153-057
- Account number (USD A/C): 300-001153-056
- Account name: Brown & Company Shanghai Ltd.
- Swift code: HSBCCNSH
* We regret to tell you that any kind of cancellation is not acceptable.
* Also please kindly note that fee is not refundable.
* Please ask suppliers to clearly note their transfers as "China Wine Challenge" and your entry number when you pay by bank transfer. This entry number will be emailed to you after acceptance of your entry.
STEP3 Receive Confirmation of Entry
- After confirming your payment, we will notify confirmation of your entry via email.
- The email will contain the following:
- Your Entry Code Number
- Receipt of payment (PDF)
- Label to paste on your wine cartons (PDF)
STEP4Send Your Wines
- Four (4) x 750ml bottles or equivalent (eg 8 x 375ml) must be submitted for every entry.
- Wines must reach our warehouse latest by Friday 28th June 2013.
Our warehouse address is:
China Wine Challenge c/o DHL Jiuting Warehouse, No. 11
No. 305 Huting Rd, Jiuting, Shanghai, China 201615
Tel. (+86 21) 3763 7543/ 6298 1339 Fax. (+86 21) 3763 7545
※ Please note that our warehouse address is different from our office address shown above.
- Please kindly paste "the outer carton entry code number label" onto the outside of all wine boxes. To view the sample, click here. Each case of wine must be clearly noted the case number (e.g.2/3).
- Please mark each case of wine clearly "Samples - No Commercial Value".
- All carriage, clearance, and storage charges must be pre-paid by the Submitter. Failure to pay these fees will result in your wines not being entered. Please complete the courier documentation carefully, remembering to tick the appropriate prepaid freight charges.
- Entrants are entirely responsible for the arrival of their wines in time for the Challenge. The organizers can take no responsibility for this. We regret that late arrivals will not be accepted and neither credits nor refunds will be issued if the forms or wines fail to arrive on time.